A few mod ideas, opinions wanted! [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: A few mod ideas, opinions wanted!

saabhutter
3rd May 2011, 09:21 PM
Hey guys,

I'm loving my new Aero, I do believe it's time for some mods:cheesy:. The questions I have are kind of hard to imagine without pictures but we are all familiar with these cars so I think you'll be ok (photoshop wizards are welcome);ol; For my first mod, I want to do some taillight tint. I'm in laser red so the taillights blend in perfectly into the car. I wanted to tint the horizontal greyish-white strip that goes through them. How do you think this would look? I think it'd be a cool look. The red taillights would go nicely with the paint and the tint on the horizontal line will go nicely with the black trim around the car. The place I'm taking the car to also does CF wrap and I was wondering if I should maybe do the orange reflectors in a dark CF? It's that or e-codes. Opinions, criticisms, and other ideas are hoped for! Thanks.

Saabhutter

2.8t
3rd May 2011, 09:41 PM
IMHO E-codes look cleaner.

volcomstone2262
3rd May 2011, 10:16 PM
Get ecodes. Anything you do with the strip (cf,paint,tint) will all look tacky.

Mine might actually be fore sale shortly. Not promoting but just keep your eye out.

saabhutter
3rd May 2011, 10:20 PM
Get ecodes. Anything you do with the strip (cf,paint,tint) will all look tacky.

Mine might actually be fore sale shortly. Not promoting but just keep your eye out.

If they're in good shape I will take them.