power steering fluid [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: power steering fluid

99saab2.3
29-03-11, 06:02 PM
it says to use chf 11s and i was wondering if there was any that you could use that you could get from like autozone or advanced auto parts or anything?
Thanks

05Aero21
29-03-11, 06:15 PM
it says to use chf 11s and i was wondering if there was any that you could use that you could get from like autozone or advanced auto parts or anything?
Thanks

I put in Prestone DOT4 Synthetic about 7 months ago. Have had no problems/whining. I needed some ASAP and couldn't wait to have the Petosin come in the mail. I will just suck out the other and put in the Petosin later. 25.00 for power steering fluid........geesh. Probably has gold flakes in it.:cheesy:

MI-Roger
29-03-11, 06:30 PM
Thanks

No. NAPA may carry it, any auto parts store catering to european vehicles will carry it. CHF-11s has been replaced by CHF-202. Some stores may have both, some may only have the newer 202.

And it is pale green color; without any gold flakes. ;)

05Aero21
29-03-11, 07:25 PM
No. NAPA may carry it, any auto parts store catering to european vehicles will carry it. CHF-11s has been replaced by CHF-202. Some stores may have both, some may only have the newer 202.

And it is pale green color; without any gold flakes. ;)

So it's Jagermeister equivlant.:lol: Ok, I'm done now.