What is the wheel bolt pattern on my Slaab 9-3 SS? [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: What is the wheel bolt pattern on my Slaab 9-3 SS?

Troy9-3
06-01-04, 12:02 AM
If I don't get rid of this car through lemon law, I am going to need some wheels. What is the bolt pattern & also, does Brembo make a big brake kit for this car. I was thinking 14" x 1.3" front with 6-piston caliper :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that is IF I keep it--- and don't tell me that won't fit becuase I had a 13.75" kit on my Hyundai Tiburon with 19" wheels :nono;

Troy9-3

brucec32
06-01-04, 12:49 PM
If I don't get rid of this car through lemon law, I am going to need some wheels. What is the bolt pattern & also, does Brembo make a big brake kit for this car. I was thinking 14" x 1.3" front with 6-piston caliper :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that is IF I keep it--- and don't tell me that won't fit becuase I had a 13.75" kit on my Hyundai Tiburon with 19" wheels :nono;

Troy9-3

The 9-3 brakes great. Why add expensive aftermarket brakes?

Viscouse
06-01-04, 12:55 PM
Troy, I moved this topic into this forum where you might be able to find more info.

Troy9-3
06-01-04, 05:44 PM
The 9-3 doesn't brake great IMO. My dad's 745i brakes great. Have you seen the small brake rotors & calipers on this car? I have 16" wheels an can still clean the back of the wheels.

Troy 9-3

sjhudon
06-01-04, 06:48 PM
Here you go, enjoy good breaking...

http://www.genuinesaab.com/detail.asp?product_id=brembokit

Troy9-3
06-01-04, 07:45 PM
Does anyone know the bolt pattern of the wheels for the 9-3?

Troy 9-3

2Griffins
08-01-04, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know the bolt pattern of the wheels for the 9-3?

I believe it is still 5x110.

Castor Troy
25-01-04, 02:51 AM
Here you go, enjoy good breaking...

http://www.genuinesaab.com/detail.asp?product_id=brembokit

excuse me while i change my pants, thats some expensive stuff

quick question. how does having bigger rotors and and calipers with more pistons help? i mean, if the current rotors are enough to lock up the wheels and have the ABS kick in, the only way you're going to decrease breaking distance is to increase friction between the tires and the road, right. i mean, locked up wheels are locked up wheels, whether or not you have a $2600 rotor+caliper upgrade

now, if you could increase friction in between the tires and the road to the point that the rotors dont provide enough force to lock up the tires, then i suppose bigger brakes would decrease stopping distance. you'd need some damn good tires though