looking for part numbers !!!! [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: looking for part numbers !!!!

Rhich
30th December 2003, 09:00 PM
I am looking for Lucas part numbers for hardware kits for rear brakes for later model V4.
Or any part numbers for that matter that can still be located.
I would also like to find kit numbers for front disc brake hardware if possible.
Looking for the following.

Front brake shields that the cotter pins go through and the actual cotter pins also looking for the pivots.
Rear brakes looking for the springs and what ever hardware that is in the rear brakes….

sonett1
31st December 2003, 04:21 AM
Hello,

my friend Bruce Turk in Walden NY has compiled a very comprehensive parts list for the T/S,V4.He is also the president of the NESC,if you don't have his email address,contact me off list.

Rhich
31st December 2003, 01:21 PM
I know Bruce very well….. been buying bits off him every chance I can
What I was looking for is a rear hardware kit part number… Even Bruce says we can’t get them anymore here in the states.
Knowing that the 96 was available fo much longer in Europe I figured maybe, just maybe these kits are still available over there…..
Looking for hardware "kits" for front and rear brakes for a 1972 96 V4

sonett1
1st January 2004, 04:48 AM
I am sure highgate have them,at least the front kit with pins and spring plate,if you have no luck,i am sure i can still get the front kit.

Rhich
7th January 2004, 04:03 PM
Could you get a part number for the kit? I'd like to search the local places....