SaabCentral Forums banner

Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  saabed 
#1 ·
I'm looking to install a Pioneer AVH-P3200 in place of the stock stereo. Now I've been searching around and know others have put units similar to this in their Saabs but cant find info on this model. I had planned on following the instructions for the Pioneer AVIC-F700BT (http://saabworld.net/f29/double-din-audio-head-unit-install-pioneer-avic-f700bt-84/) but am not sure if the install would be identical or not. I'm assuming it would be but figured I might check and see what the pros have to say.

Thanks.

#2 ·
I'm far from a pro, but I actually just installed a Pioneer AVH-P3100 in my car a while back following pretty much those same instructions. The only difference was that I used a Best Harness Kit (bestkits.com) number BHA1784R, which already has the RCA plugs. All I needed to do was move one of the pins to match up with the factory harness (really easy) to get it to work (can't remember which one, but it was easy to figure out). Looks (and sounds) really nice. That Clarion universal trim kit works great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.