SaabCentral Forums banner

Saab 9-5 vs Infiniti M37s

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Saab_Love 
#1 ·
#3 ·
The way the article reads, he gets a real hard-on for the BMW's. That is fine. Saab people are different. Lets take that BWM to northern michigan during the winter and see how it does. This guy hasn't a clue about the aura of Saaber's.

I drive a Saab because I like it's functionality, the way it handels, and the sportiness of having a full sized car. I don't need a car(M5) that needs special oil and filters that can only come from the dealership.

Next time maybe he should just stick to the two cars that are being tested, not giving his biased opinion on what he likes.....

#6 ·
That interior is ghastly. All Infinities Ive been in have had disgusting interiors. I was in an Infinity dealer a few weeks ago and sat in their top of the line sporty car with the big front spoiler. It was over 50k and had large panels of silver plastic everywhere. :( Also, an analog clock? Cmon, it doesn't even have any numbers on it :cheesy:

#8 ·
I think the problem (for me) was understanding what you meant........

If you have "no feelings" how can you "dislike" it? :confused:

I have a similar regard for the older Saabs, especially the 9000 :confused:

#9 ·
Eh sorry its a new england expression.. I have no feelings towards something means you dont like something.. just like when we say "WICKED" its not literal meaning.... like "wicked cool" lol.

The new saabs look like every other "im better than you and have a HUGE stick up my A-$-$" BWM..

I drive a saab because I dont want to look like i'm a "yuppy" BMW driver.. I want to be the guy in the "unpractical styled" car ( beautiful in my eyes)... with a nice ride... good winter handling.. and with enough power that YOU alone know its fast enough to take down most others, without having to floor it and at every light and drive like a douche (with a coffee in one hand, a wireless facial razer in the other, a $1400 suit, and a blue tooth headset) to prove something :)

Hence the Saab_Love <3 <3 :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.