All Car lovers Must Read [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: All Car lovers Must Read

Chadd Cline
22nd October 2010, 10:50 AM
Hey everyone, I am a Saab Fanatic and thanks to this forum and people like you.....I have done more than I'd of ever imagined, to my car. So, I started the BIG COCC ..... Custom & Original Car Club. We are based out of Ohio right now, and are growing fast. Its for anyone with any type of car. We already have people opening other chapters in other states. Our purpose is to network, socialize, meet up together and cruise ( we also have a all performance sector) and go to car shows together. Something wrong with your car? Call a member from the members list and they will point you in the right direction of who to contact and we will be there to help you/show you how to fix it. If any of you would even have the slightest interest, email me at chaddcline@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking, everyone is welcomed!

wrestrepo
22nd October 2010, 11:31 AM
It's good you don't spell club with a K

Chris 9-5
22nd October 2010, 11:33 AM
"the BIG COCC"................

:p:lol::p

Chadd Cline
22nd October 2010, 11:41 AM
"the BIG COCC"................

:p:lol::p

Ya, we debated about putting the O first, but kinda liked the subliminal message for humor.

TooMany2cvs
22nd October 2010, 11:53 AM
So when you say "All car lovers must read"... Is that just car lovers in Ohio? I mean, you're open to _any_ car, so presumably you're not actually aiming for a global membership in the billions?

Chadd Cline
22nd October 2010, 12:05 PM
So when you say "All car lovers must read"... Is that just car lovers in Ohio? I mean, you're open to _any_ car, so presumably you're not actually aiming for a global membership in the billions?
Not just Ohio. Have chapters pending in three states right now. Just want it to get as large as possible and basicly have a forum like this at your disposal via phone, and in person.