SaabCentral Forums banner

Saab 95 estate pics & things to do to your car for cheap

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Lex Andrews 
#1 ·
I was interested in making my car look better.

Is there anything i can do for cheap to make it look great !!?

Any help would be great.

Please post photos aswel :)

#2 ·
Folks have done everything here from a full vinyl wrap to wheel changes, spoilers etc.......

What did you have in mind?

Post a picture of your car and we can make suggestions :cool:

#3 ·
Color matching the grille to the car usually looks nice, especially on black cars, if that's your color. I like the look of silver roof rails on the wagons personally. Both of those can be done "on the cheap" :D

#5 ·
Here's what I've done to mine:

First mod was to put marker lights in indicators. Ala US.

Colour Coded Front Grill. Swapped the Colours round, so chrome effect for the back of the grill and Black for the main while leaving the central "wing" standard.

Chrome'd the roof rails.

If your going to do the rails, check condition of the Tailgate struts if there is any leakage you may as well replace at the same time as 90% of the roof lining needs to be dropped. 2 bolts on rear anchor, 1 on C-pillar 1 on A-pillar. Each side.

#7 ·
Isn't there a pic of a 02+ with the chrome badges taken off. I think the emblem was a new sticker. On the saloon in a dark colour looks nice, but whether I'd do it to mine. Now that's a different story.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.