SaabCentral Forums banner

Water / Meth injection kits & Two step

3K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  Chris 9-5 
#1 ·
Does anyone here have either one installed on their cars? they seem to be universal and not even hard to install ( the water / meth ) kits the two step im not sure of.

#2 ·
jzw will know more, but I've looked into kits all summer and just have not gotten to it. Since it's now cold out, it'll wait until next spring.

I was looking at the ones that come on at a certain pressure and then have a controller that will inject more mixture as boost rises; per your settings.

Everyone I spoke to strongly suggested having the controller to make tuning for it a bit easier.

#3 ·
Adopting my usual role as grumpy old man..........

Why do you want to do this to your car? :confused:

Now adding some CO jets primed to blast just as you pull up, now that I could agree with :cool:

#9 ·
Once again fella your not listening, so just do it :cool:

#12 ·
As nike would say.................."just do it."

honestly, that would be cool to see one. make sure you let us know how it goes so we can steal from your procedure and do it ourselves :cheesy:

#16 ·
Injection Pump sits in front of battery in this pic and the windscreen wash reservior is converted to hold the mix - BUT just ignore me though I know nothing :roll:

#18 ·
Dont think I gave you any specs fella...........

Whenever you post here you ignore any experienced advice, and go with who ever just agrees - case in point running the wrong width tyres with spacers and - well have you got the bolts yet????

So as I said, just do it..............

PS - the injection kit is universal and fitment to any saab would be similar - but maybe you dont get that either?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.