SaabCentral Forums banner

E 85 tune

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  mackan 
#1 ·
Hey guys been a while since my last post but i have a E85 tune in the works.
If any one knows of a good re tune program or if the stock ecu will allow you to re tune it with a pc program let me know. As of right now i am siting at 235 hp with a intake. my friends shop has been doing E85 tunes on a bunch of cars hes gotten good on evo's and subaru's. with gains of 75-190 just off changing to 1200cc injectors and a new tune total cost about $1,300 for parts and labor not a bad price if you ask me. We have no clue if and how the saab will take to it since i here there picky about what you do to them. if any one knows of some one or have heard anything about such a project i would like to know how it went if there was any problems with it and what not. i have the 3.0L V6 I will keep this thread up to date when stuff happens.

#2 ·
ecuproject.com

there is a great e85 tune on there that gives us (with aeros) 295lb ft and 270hp without changing anything and it runs great (i have been running it for over a year now) but e85 only about 15% of the time as i hate pumping gas therefore like going the maximum mileage before having to refill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.