SaabCentral Forums banner

Fog Lights As Day Time Running Lights

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  j006 
#1 ·
I was wondering if it was possible to turn the fog lights on without the headlights? I have already pulled fuse 35 (to turn off the auto daytime running lights), but the fogs still require the headlights to be on.

#3 ·

European lighting mode on Tech II, still has the tailights, corner lights, and the little bulbs in the headlight housing on. But I can run the fogs without the headlights being on, even better the fogs don't go out when you kick the highbeams on with the headlights and fogs....

#5 ·
European lighting mode on Tech II, still has the tailights, corner lights, and the little bulbs in the headlight housing on. But I can run the fogs without the headlights being on, even better the fogs don't go out when you kick the highbeams on with the headlights and fogs....

What is the setting called specifically in the Tech II device?

#4 ·
European cars don't have corner lights. The mounting is there, as I have drilled mine and added sidelight bulbs to give the corner lights.
Idea i'm toying with:
When looking at the fogs there is a corner which looks like another bulb could be added. Why not try that?

Drill into the foglight, run a wiring unit from the sidelight in the headlight, to the foglight, then just put a 5w sidelight bulb in each light.
When I get my car back from work I'll try this out and post pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.