SaabCentral Forums banner

@ Live SID driver...How many MiFi´s you got?

6K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  kielbasa 
#1 ·
Hi,

i´m interested in know some numbers.

The ones from you who driving with the Live-SID Mod, how much MiFi´s (Missfires) you got when acclerating at WOT in 2 or 3 Gear from 2000-5500 rpm.

Please tell me the number and your Engine+ Tuning Stage or Stock.

Thank you.;)

#7 ·
Mine doesn't have a misfire readout, depending on what ECU you get sent back, you will get different information on your SID.

#9 ·
Spence > If it is for your 9000 then you have a T5 ECU and as far as I know the open/live SID cannot be run on the T5 ECUs as the sid in this older ECU isn't interconnected like the T7 to show the info.

This might have changed recently… dbl check ecu project for more info.

If it is for your 9-5… BSR should be able to activate it.

HTH
sab

#11 ·
The ones from you who driving with the Live-SID Mod, how much MiFi´s (Missfires) you got when acclerating at WOT in 2 or 3 Gear from 2000-5500 rpm.
Please tell me the number and your Engine+ Tuning Stage or Stock.
Got an auto box, and running a self-tuned (T7Suite) bin around 280HP / 420Nm. Engine is B235R, converted to LPG.
Only a single missfire on WOT, but some more (2-3 per cylinder) on all cylinders on throttle release from WOT.
Already changed the spark plugs to BCPR7ES (gapped to 0.9mm).
Total unfiltered MiFi's adds up a bit more, but that's coming from the LPG adaption (far less on petrol only).

#13 ·
misfires are NORMAL with letting off from fullthrottle/boost, don't be concerned.

WOT or normal driving accelerating you shouldn't really get any misfires, maybe one or two. I have mackan's biopower file on my 02 aero manual and have yet to see misfires with acceleration

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.