SaabCentral Forums banner

Fmic?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  R.I.-Saabs 
#1 ·
Hey guys whats up any website to any fmic kits? looking to install one pretty soon so just want to know any links of any good place to purchase them from.

#5 ·
Word of advice, measure twice cut once. In all seriousness, I have wrestled with my FMIC for over a year, took it on and off so many times I am an expert by now. I put it together haphazardly which you'll learn not to do once you get the CEL and you get no power on the freeway. I took it out and put back the old hoses but got bored the other week and reinstalled my FMIC the right way.

Take every precaution, be it hairspray, scratch marks, JB weld, T-bolts, anything and everything to ensure a good seal (including proper length piping). Then you'll have confidence in your car and you'll love the difference in response with an FMIC.

just my 2 cents.

#7 ·
Did you put the silicone in the coupling and then slid the pipe in or did you put the silicone around the edges of the coupling/piping? This sounds like a good idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.