SaabCentral Forums banner

Video of my new exhaust

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  Saab_Love 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok I had another video on this post but I just made a new video with some IN the car windows up WOT sound. I still have a MAF/VAC problem going on somewhere. Near the end of the video i was on the highway doing some 40-60 and I think a 50-90. It is feeling a bit slow to me.. can you guys watch the speedo and compare to your cars and tell me what you think?

It's an 02 9-5 aero AUTO 130k. Open air intake, Resonator and muffler changed to straight pipe, and EVAP bypass bolt mod.

Sometimes it glues me to the seat and sometimes it feels like it is missing about 30 hp.

Here's link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AkJ8X35fMk

#2 ·
Even more lovely...

#3 ·
its sooo loud. I'll make a video of it from in the car tonight.

Chris can you help me out. I tried what you said and blew/sucked (LOL SHUSH) into the top tube on the boost valve thing with the 3 tubes coming off it. I could not force any air in, or suck any out (i just used my mouth not an air compressor). The car was obviously not running at the time I did this. Does this mean its working properly or that the valve is no good.

#5 ·
Yea I'm from MA but have a apartment on the West Warwick / Warwick RI line.

Was it a grey 9-5 you saw? I drive on RT 2 a lot and to Goddard Park in greenich area. You'll definitely hear me coming now. so you'll know its me lol. I usually give a little turbo sputter ^.^

#6 ·
Yea I'm from MA but have a apartment on the West Warwick / Warwick RI line.

Was it a grey 9-5 you saw? I drive on RT 2 a lot and to Goddard Park in greenich area. You'll definitely hear me coming now. so you'll know its me lol. I usually give a little turbo sputter ^.^

lmao lmao nice i do the same thing i love hearing the turbo and i was around warwick mall near rt 2 , im pretty sure it was your ride.

#10 ·
Ok I had another video on this post but I just made a new video with some IN the car windows up WOT sound. Its the same video at the start with some addition at the end. I still have a MAF/VAC problem going on somewhere. Near the end of the video i was on the highway doing some 40-60 and I think a 50-90. It is feeling a bit slow to me.. can you guys watch the speedo and compare to your cars and tell me what you think?

It's an 02 9-5 aero AUTO 130k. Open air intake, Resonator and muffler changed to straight pipe, and EVAP bypass bolt mod.

Sometimes it glues me to the seat and sometimes it feels like it is missing about 30 hp.

Here's link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AkJ8X35fMk

#15 ·
3.5mm or 4mm.

no diagram needed. its VERY easy. just replace every line off the throttle body that is the same diameter(easy to tell) and replace the long line coming off the bypass valve near the front of the engine leading all the way to the firewall.

i can get a pic tmrw of my engine bay cause i replaced all my vacuum lines

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.