WTB 900 Turbo 5 spd 1980 - 93 [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: WTB 900 Turbo 5 spd 1980 - 93

laikabear
9th May 2010, 09:46 AM
Hi,

I live in Pasadena CA and I'm looking to pick up an oldy Saab as a 2nd car to be driven occasionally. My first car was an 82 900 Turbo 4 door and I always regretted being forced to sell her.

I am not picky about number of doors and honestly I don't know how quickly the model years changed but I'm looking for something similar to my old baby. I am really firm on wanting a 5 speed turbo though.

Definitely has to be running and in ok shape. I have a garage spot and a lot of love for this car if I can find what I'm looking for.

Just for kicks a photo of my old car the day I sold her. 14 years old!!http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4005/4591266771_13bdc3bac7_o.jpg

laikabear
9th May 2010, 06:47 PM
I tried to edit my original post but I guess it didn't work...

Later model years are ok as long as they still have the original 900 body style (I don't know when they replaced it with the newer 900s but I guess I should do some research & find out). I would also be willing to consider a Saab 99.

No convertibles please.

AND... if anyone in the greater Los Angeles area has a trusted Saab mechanic please tell me who it is! :D I had my old car in North Carolina so I don't know anyone out here that is working on old Saabs.

aufenscuht
5th June 2010, 04:58 PM
check your mesages