: The Joys Of Wisconsin

Sparky's 9-5 3t
08-04-10, 11:13 AM
1st picture- Saturday and 75 degrees

2nd picture- Today and 32 degrees

Aaaahh yes, the joys of Wisconsin :cheesy:

MacNoob
08-04-10, 11:33 AM
I love Wisconsin. Always a pleasure to visit. Damn hot in the summer though. I bet it's nice in winter.

Sparky's 9-5 3t
08-04-10, 11:51 AM
I enjoy every one of our 4 distinct seasons. It's just that sometimes all four come in one week, lol.

Sparky's 9-5 3t
08-04-10, 12:03 PM
I enjoy every one of our 4 distinct seasons. It's just that sometimes all four come in one week, lol.

Tuesday night after I got home from work, it started hailing so hard that the car alarm went off. The FACTORY car alarm. I was afraid to look at the damage the following morning, but Freja still looked beautiful. ;)

AVY
08-04-10, 12:47 PM
Cheese heads LOL jk, I live in MN. When I was picking up my 2004 9-5 Aero from a dealership in WI, I stopped by at a bar to get some food. Met couple of Saab mechanics that work for a local dealership. Fun crowd :D

Sparky's 9-5 3t
08-04-10, 01:27 PM
Cheese heads LOL jk, I live in MN. When I was picking up my 2004 9-5 Aero from a dealership in WI, I stopped by at a bar to get some food. Met couple of Saab mechanics that work for a local dealership. Fun crowd :D

Yeah, we do have a reputation for knowing how to party, lol. I'll be in St. Paul in June for a cousins' wedding. Guess I'll find out then how you Vikings party. :p Haven't been to Minnesota in 13 years. Had to drive to Chisago City from Menomonee Falls (suburb north of Milwaukee) to pick up paint for my Camaro. Made the trip in just under 4 hours. :cheesy: There's a lot to be said for owning a 'peaked' CB and using it while hunting for bears. ...speaking of, anyone know of a CB antenna that wouldn't look to ugly sitting on the Saab? I have to drive to MO in a couple weeks to pick up some stuff and turn right back around. Wouldn't mind having my CB hooked up again for that trip. CB's are way better than any radar detector.

Giomeister
15-04-14, 11:29 AM
Wisconsin is a cluster f!@# weather wise.

One day nice, next day 3 foot of snow. Have to love it. And seasonal depression and lack of work. Great!!!