: NG 900XS Years MOT 1996 (N Reg)

Worthlessbilly
17-08-09, 07:40 AM
1996 N Reg
Years MOT (Aug 09)
Full Saab S/H
VGC

500 ONO
Qucik Sale Needed do I don;t have to pay another year's parking permit.

I bought it about 10 months ago as I needed a cheap but most importantly SAFE and RELIABLE car, when I found out my partner was pregnant (We had a girl). It was in lovely condition when I bought it having previously been owned by 2 Saab enthusiasts. It's been perfectly reliable, and has taken us on several trips to Cornwall both in the swealtering summer and last winter when there was serious flooding on the drive down.
Like any car I've owned it's been well maintained as you can see from the photos, I've not cleaned it before hand that's how I keep it on a day to day basis. I don't see the point in soaking the whole thing in gallons of back to black and tyre shine just to make it appear nicer than it is!

There's very little to say about it really, FULL SAAB SERVICE HISTORY, FULL YEARS MOT but no tax. I have the log book and previous MOTs along with the emissions results that show it's still running efficiently. Both sets of keys and the reserve key still in it's bag! I've replaced the aerial motor and all the bulbs with extra bright, plus spare set in the boot.
It's cheaper that other examples I've seen on piston heads and desperate seller and this reflects the fact that a bus decided to scrape the front nearside wheelarch a couple of days ago. I've included detailed photos of the wheel arch and door have been dented and the hub cap lug popped off.
No little quirks or problems starts perfectly first time every time, no smoke
Insurance group 11
Cat C alarm and immobilser, remote central locking, tilt and slide electric sunroof, electric mirrors, body colour bumpers, ice cold air con, electric windows front and rear.
128000 miles on the clock dead on
Any questions please ask either by email or phone. Viewing welcome but please TEXT NOT CALL AS I WORK SHIFTS. T07739806321

Also on Pistonheads, http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1192735.htm please see link for photos and I will happily email lots more