Rear speaker amp, need help. [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Rear speaker amp, need help.

sid_barrett
30-03-02, 07:11 PM
hey all. i have a 92 9000, with the cassette, and seperate CD/EQ stereo. the amp for the rear speakers went bad, the left channel would not work anymore. all i want to do is wire an after market Clarion amp into the factory stereo.
there were 2 harnes, one is listed in the manual, wich has the power, ground, and the speaker outs. the second is not listed. it has 6 wires in it:
green
grey
orange
brown
unshielded copper
unshielded silver
i think 4 wires are for the left and right signal in to the amp. and one has to be for the remote. the extra one, no clue. need to find out what the colors do, and where the remote is. any help would be great. thanks

kprm77
31-03-02, 02:49 PM
Welcome to the board Sid!

Afraid I haven't got a clue on your query though :sad: Hopefully someone else with give some useful information!

Is your sign on name a Pink Floyd reference? (Feel free to ignore me if that's your real name!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kprm77 on Mar 31, 2002 8:50pm ]</font>

sid_barrett
04-04-02, 02:47 PM
thanks for the welcome. Pink Floyd all the way :smile: no worries, some one has to know. maybe ill have to take it to a stereo shop.