Utah auto meet [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Utah auto meet

Lowell1984
17-09-03, 11:27 PM
My friends and I have put together a car meet that is being presented by Autopia, a detailing web sight, on saturday the 20th of september. If there are any saabs that live in Utah that would like to come you are certainly welcome to show up. It is being held at the west hill pavilion of Sugarhouse Park (1300 East 2100 South) in Salt Lake City. The meet starts at 3:00 pm and we will be there as long as they allow us. There will be a barbeque and a DJ, perhaps a cruise after, overall just a rocking good time. I would love it if I could have some Saab bretheren show up, I'm afraid of so much rice in one place. :D

BRING A CLEAN CAR AS PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED TO SHOW N' SHINE WINNERS.
If you have any question please email us at AutopiaUtah@hotmail.com 8)

GearHead
18-09-03, 12:15 AM
hmmm are people from Idaho welcome?I would love to go but I have some issues that need to be taken care of before I could go.For one my transmission is about to die.

Lowell1984
18-09-03, 01:31 AM
Anyone is welcome to come. I just thought it might be a bit easier for people in Utah to get to. It plan on comming or need some directions email AutopiaUtah@hotmail.com. Some one checks the emails everyday. Let us know if you are interested.

Abbott 900
19-09-03, 05:34 AM
Gutted, I'm going to be out in SLC either October/November... I could've taken the record for furthist distance travelled to a Saab meet...

I've spent a fair bit of time in SLC, so know exactly where your holding it too... (Our company's US office is in Salt Lake, so 2-4 weeks of the year I spend out there not far from where you are holding it)

bassist5
14-05-04, 05:23 PM
I just read that. Hell yeah I'm in! Finalllllly, someone else from Utah! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Lowell1984
14-05-04, 05:52 PM
Well Bassist5 that actually was last september, but we are planing yet another one around the same time for 2004. I will keep you posted when I know what is going on. I will not personally be there, because I am leaving for Sweden in August :lol: , but I'm shure they would be happy to have as many different cars as they can.

bassist5
14-05-04, 05:54 PM
Oh, God damn.. I'm behind, eh?