For Sale: 17" three-spoke double wheels and tires [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: For Sale: 17" three-spoke double wheels and tires

Soks
3rd June 2009, 08:20 PM
Ok, so I posted this in the wrong location last time. I'm thinking about selling full set of of 17" three-spoke double wheels and tires. They were painted professionally satin black. They're 9 months old with normal wear and tear nothing major. I haven't noticed any bent wheels, so I think they're fine. they would also come with a set of Michelin Pilot 215/45r17's with about 80% tread left. I'm thinking $800 for everything, but let me know an offer. I'm located in the Los Angeles area. This link is purely the type of wheel. Like I said Mine are reconditioned in SATIN BLACK.

http://www.stateofnine.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/SAAB400132908_s.jpg

9-3gotboostAERO
3rd June 2009, 08:22 PM
pics of the wheels please...

would you seperate the rims and tires because I want some nice sticky 235's on my car

Soks
3rd June 2009, 08:26 PM
I'll get some pictures up later (hopefully) or at the latest by the weekend. Can you just upload pictures on here? Or does it have to be on a website? If that's the case, i may need some help getting the pics up. Or I can just send them to specific e-mails.

At the moment I do not want to separate the wheels and tires.

9-3gotboostAERO
3rd June 2009, 08:42 PM
has to be from a website like photobucket.com

its easy nd free there i use it all the time... if not send the pics to creagher8@aol.com