For Sale: 1980 Double Slotted 900 Hood [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: For Sale: 1980 Double Slotted 900 Hood

juggernaut540
01-06-09, 11:39 AM
I found this hood behind a barn and had it media blasted and primered. The blasting revealed a little bit of pitting and a couple of pinholes and a bit of fire damage on the left front and center part of the hood. All it needs is some bondo work and a new paint job. There are plenty of pictures. If you have any questions just email me. I no longer have a Saab so it's gotta go. I'm asking $200 because that is what I have put into the hood.

TooMany2cvs
03-06-09, 12:36 PM
I found this hood behind a barn and had it media blasted and primered. The blasting revealed a little bit of pitting and a couple of pinholes and a bit of fire damage on the left front and center part of the hood. All it needs is some bondo work and a new paint job. There are plenty of pictures. If you have any questions just email me. I no longer have a Saab so it's gotta go. I'm asking $200 because that is what I have put into the hood.

I'd love it, but you're a bit far to collect - and I'm going to guess you don't want to deliver...

You may have a little more luck posting in the US parts for sale forum than the UK one...

juggernaut540
03-06-09, 02:10 PM
Yeah that would probably help a little. Thanks. By the way how do I delete this thread so I can re-post in the North America section?