looking for guy selling black aero powder coated wheels at Carlisle [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: looking for guy selling black aero powder coated wheels at Carlisle

Waggy2nr
19th May 2009, 08:42 PM
If they are still unsold I'd like to purchase them. The phone number was a 717 area code. The wheels were $400 or best offer. I'd like to make an offer. send me a private message if this is you. I'm tired of wiping brake dust off of my 02 aero wheels.

CookinSPG
20th May 2009, 06:06 PM
that was Ethan from Harrisburg, they got sold to someone from OH. i also have a set of these for sale. fresh black powdercoat Kilgon's(9-5 aero's) PM me if your interested. 400$ plus shipping. shipping is around 150$
-Cookin'

raquettelaker2
20th May 2009, 07:27 PM
If they are still unsold I'd like to purchase them. The phone number was a 717 area code. The wheels were $400 or best offer. I'd like to make an offer. send me a private message if this is you. I'm tired of wiping brake dust off of my 02 aero wheels.

You could just get Akebono Euro Ceramic pads. I just put them on my '04 Aero because they supposedly make NO visible dust. I hope I don't blow CookinSPG's sale though... :roll:

CookinSPG
20th May 2009, 08:18 PM
no worries, i actually didn't even catch ne thing beside he was interested in black kligon's i wish my NG ran or they def have a home. but no real use for them atm. it need a motor and paint way before rims. so there up for grabs.