For Sale: Audio Troll 9400/9600 [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: For Sale: Audio Troll 9400/9600

David Wishart
19-04-09, 02:50 PM
http://freshbait.com/carma/images/trollpod_diagram.jpg

This was purchased new about a year ago and was working when recently removed from my car (2000 Saab 9-3).

I still have the printed instruction/operation manual.
$200 (includes shipping via FedEx in the US)

Contact me at: david@freshbait.com

Full disclosure: I discovered while away for nearly a month that the AudioTroll draws power even when the car is off. I had my mechanic check things out after I jump-started the car, and he told me it was a slight drain "80 m/s", but my battery was completely drained after a month and required replacement.

I'd recommend pulling the radio fuse or disconnecting the battery if your car sits without driving for longer than a week. Because I don't drive very often and seldom take long trips in my car, the Audio Troll is not so useful to be worth the extra effort.

David Wishart
26-04-09, 08:26 PM
Couldn't see how to delete this thread, so I'm just posting to say the AudioTroll has been sold.

YBY
14-01-10, 11:39 PM
Hey Guys-

I'm new to the forums and just wanted to say hi and that I have another audio troll up for sale. Its updated with the latest firmware and set up for a 9-3. Also $200 and comes with everything pictured above plus a miniplug to miniplug stereo cable. Shoot me an email if you're interested yoseffby+saabc@gmail.com (http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/yoseffby+saabc@gmail.com)

YBY
17-01-10, 01:28 PM
I've got another audio troll for sale. It's coming out of a 2002 9-3 Viggen and is compatible with all 9-3 of this generation. I have had the unit upgraded to the latest firmware and this means it no longer draws power when the car is off unless you leave your ipod connected and then it will charge it until full. Works perfectly! I am selling because I am also selling my car. Let me know if you have any questions. Same pricing as above $200 includes shipping with insurance.

-Yoseff
yoseffby@gmail.com

reinis
08-08-10, 07:05 PM
Hi,

I would love to buy an AudioTroll system. We can negotiate the price and shipping details. Please, do not hesitate to contact me, I check my email 24/7: reinis.babris@gmail.com

P.S. Even if you see this post and months/years have passed, still, please, contact me, so just to be on the safe side!

Thanks in advance!

Reinis

tmat5688
15-04-11, 03:48 PM
Everything pictured above. Works well, but if you know the history of the audiotroll. Your mileage may vary, they work great for some people and not so great for others. They also work as a standard AUX in. This is a later model, and I used it in a 9-3. Will ship immediately after receiving payment. $190 shipped UPS.

Tyler

tmat5688
18-05-11, 11:14 AM
Audiotroll Sold