SaabCentral Forums banner

Check Engine..

532 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  steeza 
#1 ·
I have a problem, well I think its a problem.
I purchased my 92 9000 N/A two weeks ago and when I started it the information screen had the icon for wiper fluid, and after a couple days of driving, it also told me when I started the engine on the screen, "check engine" and "check radiator level" were shown, then the next morning after it was started and ran in cold weather, "check oil level" read across the screen.

I checked the oil and it said it was a tiny bit over max, and I checked my radiator coolant and it was below min., so I filled the coolant with all makes, all models, all colors, and filled the wiper fluid.

Immediately when I started the car the wiper fluid light went off, but the check radiator still read across my screen for a 5 count along with check oil level and check engine.

I was wondering if this is just a start up lights that go away, or if these things need to be addressed? I am just confused because I filled the wiper fluid and the light went away, but when I filled the radiator coolant the read out comes on then goes away?

Is it a blown fuse, just normal, or did I not address the problem with the radiator fluid?

I would love someones input, this is driving me crazy! :eek:

Thanks

-steeza

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.