SaabCentral Forums banner

Some Recent Photos with new Tint

924 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  saabfan9 
#1 ·
Some Recent Pictures.

See less See more
#7 ·
Aeroboost said:
no not at all, I have been doing everything in my garage, except the tint (guy down the street did it,) But suspension, paint, and all installs I have done my self.
Care to give any more info about the tint guy? Does he do it for a living? What about price? It looks like he does good work.

#8 ·
jglavin said:
Care to give any more info about the tint guy? Does he do it for a living? What about price? It looks like he does good work.
Yea, he is a member of awdpirates.net and if you are a member its a pretty good deal. I paid less than what he charges for the good neighbor discount. I think its about $160 for pirates members. His room mate works at tinttech? i'm not positive thats the name.

#11 ·
Aeroboost said:
Yea, he is a member of awdpirates.net and if you are a member its a pretty good deal. I paid less than what he charges for the good neighbor discount. I think its about $160 for pirates members. His room mate works at tinttech? i'm not positive thats the name.
Thanks- will check them out. Good to know of the quality places.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.