SaabCentral Forums banner

Early ACC2 vs later ACC2

674 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Kmjohns 
#1 ·
I just received and early ACC2 out of a 1992 or '93 9000 and I was wondering if it will work in my '98 model. Early ACC2 had up down buttons side by side as the later ones has them above and below. Just wondering before I try and plug this in. I haven't check if the cables are compatible. That could stop me right there. But just wondering if anyone did this already. thanks.

#2 ·
No, the connectors are wrong. The earlier ones have two connectors on the back while the later ones have only one connector on the back. I have a later one sitting here not being used because I need the earlier one. Maybe we could work out a trade or something.

#3 ·
Trade is fine

Ok, by me Trade is fine. The person who I received this unit from told me that it worked fine. Looks to be in good shape. Is your ACC2 in the same condition, then let's do an equal swap. I can't use this one. You can call my cell 908-419-7342 and leave me your phone number. Need to swap address etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.