SaabCentral Forums banner

rattles and creaks

730 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SaabNorth 
#1 ·
just wondering what problems any of you have had with interior rattles and the like? and what you've done to solve them? my 9000 aero makes my old c900 seem like a maybach by comparison and its driving me nuts!

ive already chased down a few fixes, such as adjusting the tailgate catch and ive put insulation around all the bulky plastic audio lead connectors behind the dash!

my c900 had cloth seats and a standard dash and im guessing its the creaky leather and the rattling wood that could be causing a lot of the noise in my 9k!

any suggestions muchos appreciated:)

#3 ·
engine/trans mounts are all standard. interesting about the rear seats, im sure some of its eminating from there, i was suspecting my head rests are rattling! but i dont know if theres anything i can do about that! also my b-pillar trim is so brittle it has cracked (before my ownership) im sure these are causing a bit of noise so im on the look out for some replacements!

as you can tell im quite fussy about these things, my family keep telling me to just put the stereo on!:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.