Lil'Boxman!
15th February 2009, 07:38 AM
Here she is........:cheesy:

Lil'Boxman!
15th February 2009, 07:39 AM
and here is some more!!!:cheesy:

Ryan32185
15th February 2009, 09:03 AM
God, I love my Viggen but the interiors of the SS's look really nice. I like the 2-tone bolstered seats, aluminum trim, and nice dash layout. I like the 9-3 SS Aero's of the past few years as much as I do my Viggen (flame on if you want:))!

Lil'Boxman!
15th February 2009, 10:19 AM
I agree the Aero's are very nice looking and of course fast :cheesy: I was actually looking to buy an aero but I wanted something economical which is why I went for the diesel, I drove it home which in total was about 150 mls and I was averaging 54mpg, so I was extremely pleased with that! and cos this is a vector the interior is exactly the same as the aero anyway!!:cheesy: Me and my partner were quite choosy on the interior, we much prefer the Cream leather rather than the grey. :roll:

Ryan32185
15th February 2009, 10:59 AM
Great combo, nice looks with awesome economy. If only we had models available like this over here! I am sure many people would chose that over the Prius:roll: The new Jetta TDI is a move in the right direction for US consumers.

DanS
15th February 2009, 11:15 AM
I agree the Aero's are very nice looking and of course fast :cheesy: I was actually looking to buy an aero but I wanted something economical which is why I went for the diesel, I drove it home which in total was about 150 mls and I was averaging 54mpg, so I was extremely pleased with that! and cos this is a vector the interior is exactly the same as the aero anyway!!:cheesy: Me and my partner were quite choosy on the interior, we much prefer the Cream leather rather than the grey. :roll:

I like the interior and get really mad every time I see all the options europeans have on the Saab interiors. There are much nicer cloth and leather combos over there.

Is the tan part leather or is it leatherette? The only leather part of our seats are the center sections on top and bottom. Are the dark areas leather too?

Lil'Boxman!
15th February 2009, 11:15 AM
Diesel is definately the way forward, I for one have always been against a diesel car cos typically I like performance but as I've said previously I was amazed with it and instantly fell in love!!! :roll:

Lil'Boxman!
15th February 2009, 11:18 AM
Is the tan part leather or is it leatherette? The only leather part of our seats are the center sections on top and bottom. Are the dark areas leather too?

The tan parts are real leather and the dark parts are material, typically of Saab they are very comfortable!!

Ryan32185
15th February 2009, 11:18 AM
Exactly, its def a viable alternative. I too always thought it wasn't any good because the performance is taken right out but after seeing the TG look at the BMW 330d, I was very impressed

Lil'Boxman!
15th February 2009, 11:34 AM
Yeah I saw that too on TG, kinda puts it all into perspective really!! lol :roll:

boxman
15th February 2009, 12:16 PM
thats a horrid colour, not even proper black :evil: and the interior is just pants HAHAHAHAHAHA

just kidding. god I hate my 9-3 coupe :cry:

Lil'Boxman!
15th February 2009, 01:17 PM
thats a horrid colour, not even proper black :evil: and the interior is just pants HAHAHAHAHAHA

just kidding. god I hate my 9-3 coupe :cry:

A hint of jealousy springs to mind!!! hehehe ;)

mohooba93
15th February 2009, 01:32 PM
i wish in america we could do options like that, get aero seats, with other non aero parts. nice car!

boxman
15th February 2009, 01:33 PM
Noooooo!!!! surely not......... lmao :lol:

Lil'Boxman!
15th February 2009, 01:35 PM
Noooooo!!!! surely not......... lmao :lol:

Ok then I'll let u believe that!! :cheesy: