HHO hydrogen hybrid [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: HHO hydrogen hybrid

william.cipolli
28th July 2008, 10:54 PM
wondering if anyone's tried it yet... Is a map sensor/ EFIE enhancer needed?

GearHead
29th July 2008, 01:38 AM
an efie would be needed.see what it reads normaly then with the hydrogen.set efie to make correction voltage.just make sure that you know if the hydrogen generator is working while your driving.otherwise you will go insanly lean and possibly melt a piston.a wideband air/fuel gauge might be good to prevent any meltdown.

Matt88S
29th July 2008, 11:17 AM
Yes, it's been done. Look around in the Lounge, you'll find a number of threads on it. If I recall several of our members have tried it or were trying to make it the last I knew of. Weren't you making one Gearhead?

The only one that I know of who actually had it finished and installed, was one of our members who's brother had his mechanic install one on his vehicle. No change whatsoever. They were tweeking around the sensors last I heard, trying to get some change out of it, nada so far.

The laws of science say it can't work, so I'm not going to hold my breath. :roll:

Saab named Jag
29th July 2008, 09:13 PM
Darn that law of conservation of energy! ;)

GearHead
30th July 2008, 08:11 PM
I was making one.I have all the pieces waiting to be tiged together.I just ran into a lack of money issue...