SaabCentral Forums banner

new 2000 9-5 aero owner!

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Tailspin 
#1 · (Edited)
JUST THOUGHT ID SAY HELLO, JUST GOT A 2000 SAAB 9-5AERO 5-SPEED
AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MODIFYING IT.ALREADY DID A HOMEMADE COLD AIR,AND WORKING ON AND EXHAUST SYSTEM.FUTURE PLANS ARE FMIC,DOWNPIPE,FUEL REG.THE BETTER INTAKE PIPE AND STAGE3 TUNE.
iVE GOT TO SAY i JUST LOVE THIS CAR,FAST AS HELL AND VARY LUX.MINDED
HANDLES AND BRAKES VARY WELL TOO.
AND THIS IS COMMING FROM SOMONE WITH A 11.81 ET GEN 2 KENNEBELL LIGHTNING,THAT IM SELLING BECAUSE OF IT 12 MPG..LOL
ANYWAY LOOKING FORWARD TO PICKING YOUR BRAINS ABOUT THE SAAB PERF IN THE FUTURE. HERE IS A PIC OF MY NEW BABY..

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
marc52874 said:
AND THIS IS COMMING FROM SOMONE WITH A 11.81 ET GEN 2 KENNEBELL LIGHTNING,THAT IM SELLING BECAUSE OF IT 12 MPH..LOL
12 mph :eek:

Who'se Stage 3 tune for an Aero will you be buying :confused:

Welcome, but please turn your caps lock off on your keyboard.

THANKS

#6 ·
marc52874 said:
fixed it mph.lol
didnt know my cap was on sorry...
Cool thanks ;)

#7 ·
Do Nordic do a Stage 3 for an Aero :confused:

#9 ·
#14 ·
woywitka said:
NIce car

<$6,000:eek: ....crap! That is cheap.

It is a good idea to drop the oil sump, clean it, and change your PCV kit too.
i got it for 5500$ plus plates

pcv kit was done last year.you should see all the recepts that came with the car,all scedualed services were done, and oil changes done every 3000 miles at the saab dealer.i must have 100 different service recepts.car was really taken care of,even just had coolent flush,and trans oil changed,used the blue coolent and synth.fluid.all done by saab too.

#15 ·
marc52874 said:
i got it for 5500$ plus plates

pcv kit was done last year.you should see all the recepts that came with the car,all scedualed services were done, and oil changes done every 3000 miles at the saab dealer.i must have 100 different service recepts.car was really taken care of,even just had coolent flush,and trans oil changed,used the blue coolent and synth.fluid.all done by saab too.
How many miles?? Good deal for Aero. I paid 5k for my 01 LPT with 51k. Make sure the PCV upgrade is #6.

#18 ·
I got my 2001 lpt with 75k for a little over $7k, I thought that was a good price. You got the best car for the money sir! Also, all these aero lips are making me jealous...gotta find one of those ;oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.