SaabCentral Forums banner

Any suggestions for a relatively new saab driver?

835 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Al's Red Wagon 
#1 ·
I previously have drive a 2002 Saab 9-3 se hatchback for the past year. But I had traded that car in for a 2002 Saab 9-5 2.3t Aero. I've had the Aero for about 3 weeks now and I am extremely anxious to modify it. I plan to make it faster. However I'm new to Saab and the parts. Where's good places to look for parts and which parts would be good to help increase my horsepower without hurting my car in the long run. My Aero has 80,000 miles on it and all the suggestions would help extremely.
Thanks ahead of time, Jeremy
here's a photo of my Aero

See less See more
#3 ·
mt.aero said:
Nice car..... the best color they come in! (I have the same one :D )
Almost as cool as black!

Welcome :p

#5 ·
jeremyheu said:
I . However I'm new to Saab and the parts. Where's good places to look for parts ...
Welcome! :cool:

www.genuinesaab.com - Nick Knows a lot and they are great! - Site Sponsor Too!!!
www.thesaabsite.com - You can order any part over the internet from this site - as long as you know the part number, also lots of helpful tips and DIYS
www.eeuroparts.com - Many standard parts at awesome prices - free shipping and comes Very quickly to NY, sometime next day (For FREE!!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.