SaabCentral Forums banner

Has This Ever Been a Factory Color?

1K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Zebulon 
#1 ·
EBay Item number: 250256389362................................??? Zeb-undone

#2 ·
Yup! If you ever want to know if a car has been repainted a different color, look inside the engine bay. ;)

I've seen a couple of the new 9-3's in this color, never a 9-5. Can't say I'm a fan though.

#3 ·
yes that is factory,

it is called glacier blue, it was a 2004 ONLY color. It's actually brighter in the photo than in real life. It's a really cool and unique color. I wanted a aero wagon in that color but that's a tall order when you also want a 5speed and less than 40K miles and gray interior and mint. :lol: it would look sick with gunmetal wheels :cool:

#9 ·
abdukted1456 said:
ice blue was the anniversary in 06...

What was the anniversary for glacier blue in 04?
There isn't one as Glacier Blue is NOT an anniversary colour.

As has been said it was a one year only colour for MY04 and is very rare, that car even more so as it's got the vented seats in the Granite Grey colour, which is v.rare....:cool:

It's mint as well, especially under the bonnet.....super clean:D

#12 ·
I would take either a 9-5 Aero or 9-3 Aero in that color in a heartbeat, it's my favorite Saab color of the past decade by a longshot.

It also reminds me of the flash green color that Volvo sold the S60R and V70R in, too bad Saab didn't also throw in the atacama orange leather interior and metallic blue gauges the way Volvo did...

#17 ·
Zebulon said:
When you get old, colors and good oatmeal have a way of getting your attention like nothing else...........:)
LOL! I'm SO writing that on my dad's father's day card...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.