SaabCentral Forums banner

Wheel refurb - what colour?

2K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  STUbBs13 
#1 ·
Help me out please!

I am going to get my alloys refurbished, the question is though - what colour?

My thoughts:

• Anthracite Grey
  • Black
  • Bright Silver
What do you think?

Thanks Chris

See less See more
#4 ·
gto47 said:
Did they get bent or what?
Nope just a little scuffed and tatty :cry:

#6 ·
i want an aero said:
anthracite grey would be great,
Thats my thoughts too Russ!

I found a firm who will:

remove the tyres, blast and repair them rims, then re coat incl colour change plus refit tyres and balance for

........... £200 all in :eek:

#13 ·
MacNoob said:
I kinda like this one. Sorry Chris, I really don't like the bright B-pillar though.

***1000 POSTS***

Do I get a prize? (Other than promo to Saab Lunatic...)
The Black looks kind of trashy...

I'm still waiting for my prize :roll: . I liked chk's second version a bit better than saabcog's...

#19 ·

Thanks for the photoshoppin and comments guys!

Looking at these I think I may stay silver :confused:

#20 ·
Without this pictures I would say:BLACK,but now for me the grey looks better,nevertheless B pillar is really too blingy with darker rims.
Make them titanium grey and they will match to the Aero X front.
The century of bright allu rims is gone,especially if all the pleasure is just 200GBP-if you don't like them in few months you may repaint.
But now -make them grey!:cheesy:

#23 ·
#24 ·
A black car needs shiny silver wheels. Black wheels are cool but they look smaller than they are and on a black car would make it a "darth vader mobile" :lol: .
Also, a black alloy screams "my owner can't be bothered to clean brake dust off me so he just painted me black so it won't show". As Clarkson would say, seriously uncool. :nono;

#26 ·
turbophille said:
let me know if you go down, their only 15 minutes from my house, i might do my stock rims as im going stelth :D
Okey dokey!

My only problem is I have no "spare" wheels..........

I shall have to plan it very carefully when I can use the wife's car for a couple of days! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.