SaabCentral Forums banner

Godfather meets Turbo X

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Turkish Aerolines 
#1 ·
Well I cant afford a Turbo X so............

Well its a bit of fun innit :p

See less See more
#2 ·
I like it.Very fresh idea and well done Chris.Greetings

#4 ·
i want an aero said:
:eek: what did you use, was it a pita. make it stand out:cheesy:
Its Silver vinyl, seven year exterior grade, but totally removable :p

#7 ·
That's awesome! I love having a big car, but I like the look of the new Turbo X's, so that is perfect! :cool:

#8 ·
blixahaha said:
chris, your car is nicer than a turbo x any day. :cool:
that's not saying much :p

but great work, I didn't think you could make the 04-05 Aero front end look any better than it already was, but you went and proved me wrong :cheesy:

Now I want to see someone with a lighter-colored car do the opposite and try doing up their bumper in flat black

#9 ·
#12 ·
I dunno guys. I want the Turbo X to be completely badass, it's got the look I agree, but the reviews I've read don't quite speak to that. Even if it can on paper (if the diff and new xwd system say so) send 100% of the power to the rear wheels I've seen the steering described as lifeless :( I should reserve my review for if I ever get the privilege of driving one here stateside which is pretty unlikely.
I am excited about having an alternate platform to choose from though and it sounds like that is pretty well tweaked with the Haldex. This is all from TopGear Mag and I could swear somewhere else but I can't find it. Maybe Winding Road? Now if I got to see XWD in a 9-5, then I'll shut it. Now I fell like an ***, bleh.

Yours though Chris is epic as always!

#14 ·
Your car looks much nicer. Really subtle touch that really brings out how cool the '04 Aero bumper is. So subtle in fact that it took me about 10 minutes to figure out what you changed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.