SaabCentral Forums banner

new wheels

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  alexofc69 
#1 ·
Just put new wheels and tires on my 9-5. I bought a set of 18x8 Borbet LS wheels and 235/40/18 Sumitomo HTR ZII Tires. Looks good and feels a million times better. The tires I bought the car with had shifted belts and flat spots. Noisy and wobbly!! Next on my list are a Forge Diverter (stock one is finished) and then suspension. Sorry about the cell phone pix. Didnt have my digital with me.

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks great, I had something similar on my first 9-5, cleaning all those spokes is a pain though :confused:

#11 ·
TigerSilhouette said:
I noticed you got the car from B&B Saab. They're one of the few Saab only dealers in the south bay. I used to go there a lot, probably one of the best dealers in the area. The wheels look great!
Actually I didnt!! I bought the car a few months back from a used car broker. He does not supply paper plates. The car originally came from Hawaii, so no plates at all. I got pulled over and reamed by a Los Gatos PD 30 min after I bought the car! He hassled me because the guy put the wrong date on the contract because it was leap year!! Then I got pulled over on my street 2 days later!!! ARGHH!!. The temp reg is taped to the rear left as it supposed to. So, I called the DMV to ask if they could expidite my plates. They said it would take up to 90 days since it came from out of state. So the DMV person told me to ask if the local dealer would give me paper plates to stop me from being pulled over until the plates came. So, I rang up B & B and they said " no problem". I bought some parts I needed as well.

B & B also bought the dealer in Burlingame too and their Sales is now shared with Sunnyvale VW lot. The old B & B lot in Santa Clara is now parts, service and auto body now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.