SaabCentral Forums banner

9-5 Wheel Bolts Question

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  sjmst 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me the proper bolt diameter and thread pitch for a 2002 9-5? Is it 12mm x 1.25? I searched around and couldn't find anything. Not sure I would even know how to measure for that (especially "thread pitch") :confused:

Thanks

#11 ·
rolly said:
12 x 1.5 - with 17mm head - almost all others are 19mm.

Been shopping for some longer ones as I have to use spacers for the front wheels to clear the calipers (non-Hirsch wheels)
BBS makes a longer one, I use them since I have a 2mm Spacer ( they are about 5mm longer.

THey do not bottom but go through the hub flange. The only thing you need to worry about back there is clearance but even 10mm would be ok ( at least on my 2000, not usre about the newer hubs...

#12 ·
This is where I am buying my Spacers (allsprings). They seem to have a good selection, including lug bolts.
Btw, if you are not sure if your lug bolts are too long, put one in by hand (if possible) Then, gently turn the wheel. If it clears and moves freely, I think you should be ok.

www.Allshocks.com www.Allsprings.com www.TurnerMotorsport.com
kfoote@ allshocks.com/turnermotorsport.com
(978) 388-7769 x160

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.