SaabCentral Forums banner

R8 christmas tree lights.......

8K views 69 replies 24 participants last post by  Chris 9-5 
#1 ·
New mod to my front lights coming soon check these out fitted them today will take some pics tomorrow. superb R8 style christmas tree lights real cheap to fit.... Pic tomorrow.........As featured on Audi R8

Pics to follow watch this space..........

Jack

#3 ·
Erm pics now or face the ban..............:evil:

Seriously cant wait for a peek :p

#7 ·
C'mon man the world waiting for your pics!:cheesy:

#8 ·
I bet this will be pre face lift though :cry: :cry:

Post facelift is plastic headlight covers bonded on........

#9 ·
I bet this will be pre face lift though :cry: :cry:

Post facelift is plastic headlight covers bonded on........
I'm sure that de-facelifting will be no problem for you if this mode is especially nice.:lol:

#13 ·
And the bigger pics................

I like that! :cool:

How are they wired, do they obstruct the headlight beam?

#15 ·
#19 ·
#21 ·
#22 ·
r8 lights

heres the link,

http://www.ledshoppe.com/Product/led/LE5017.htm

cost about £3.60 a side postage included. Great company these come from Hong Kong takes about 10 days delivery worth the wait though.

Not fully installed them yet, But looks as though I will splice them into the side light circuit then drill a small hole into the headlight plastic where the main beam bulb goes in will have to double side sticky tape them to inside of lens...

Hence ship in a bottle technique :cheesy:

Alun

#24 ·
How long does those LED last? From those link which they show how to mod, it looks like a really big job to do, If it is only one time thing, I definately will go for it but it turns out have to change the LED every year or so.... seems like too much to me......

ryo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.