SaabCentral Forums banner

Custom Grill: Making the best of a broke Foglight

783 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Tailspin 
#1 ·
I bought this car from the dealer, who didn't replace the foglight, and after finding out how much they cost I decided to sell my remaining good one and put in some grill mesh. So on ebay it goes, and I put in some mesh from customcargrills.com and will end up with an overall profit of around 50 bucks! I got some tiny black zipties and drilled a few tiny holes at an inward angle in the tabs that held the stock inserts in. It actually looks good up close. Maybe I'll edit this post with closeups of how its mounted...
There also looks like there might be a place to mount some tiny generic hid foglights behind the mesh (stealth lights? cool!) but I will have to confirm if thats doable later.

Heres the before shot. I hate the background, but I'm not going out to take pics so. yep.

Edit: When I get a dremel, I'll do the center grill as well. I dont have the tools to do it to my satisfaction right now.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.