SaabCentral Forums banner

v6 performance mods?

999 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ACBarnett 
#1 ·
I know from searching that there isn't much out there for modding the 3.0 V6 turbo motor. Aside from the Nordic stuff $$$ OMG $$$

So, I have played with turbo cars for a long time and wonder if basic turbo mods will work on these cars.

Like a boost controller. Would that work? Anyone know how much the stock computer will compensate for before it leans out? I know these are low boost motors, but I figure somebody should know.

#2 ·
#5 ·
ACBarnett said:
How about picking up a spare turbo/exhaust manifold and bolting it onto the non-turbo side of the engine so you have a twin turbo V6. Push ~10 psi of boost and you'd have something incredibly cool on your hands.
Followed very quickly by bits of the engine spread all over the tarmac......:lol: :lol:

#6 ·
I know of a built V6 turbo in the works. We should see more of it in the summer.

What you cant tell from this pic is the scale. It just a little guy. :) Only 83mm compared to 90 of the 4s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.