SaabCentral Forums banner

Greddy boost controller

857 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  turbophille 
#1 ·
hello all! your help if you please. whilst changing me water pump (thanks for links and help Al) and gearbox oil, I came across a Greddy boost controller I had laying around. question is can I use this on my 2000 9-5 aero? NOT to increase boost but to reduce it and have more control! Abbott ecu deliveres more boost than I can use in the wet with auto box, will trionmic have a fit with help from Greddy, or should I spend my time installing and injoying?! :D anyone done this?

#2 ·
turbophille said:
will trionic have a fit with help from Greddy?
Yes.

Instead, go back to Abbott's and get a tweek of the mapping to suit your requirements. They will do this, have known a few owners that have gone back and got their Abbott mapping adjusted to suit their individual requirements.

#3 ·
aeropilot said:
Yes.

Instead, go back to Abbott's and get a tweek of the mapping to suit your requirements. They will do this, have known a few owners that have gone back and got their Abbott mapping adjusted to suit their individual requirements.
cheers aeropilot, will do that when i get exhaust in a couple of weeks. just need bit less boost in first and maybe second gear :D (and a few extra psi in third and forth when fmic is bolted up)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.