SaabCentral Forums banner

Keep it simple, stupid!

818 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  dsljay 
#1 ·
I don't know if anyone here recalls the hesitation/surge issues I was having recently. The general concensus was that I was running a Stage 1 LPT tune on a motor with a B235E with TD04 (deemed inappropriate), and was overboosting. (I originally thought my BPV was playing up).

Seems we were all wrong!

A new set of plugs and new fuel filter later, all is well. Full boost, no hesitation, defeated WRX drivers.

Seems the old adage is true.

#2 ·
iDav said:
Seems we were all wrong!

QUOTE]

Perhaps we had assumed the basics were covered? :confused:

#3 ·
So did I. It had only been serviced 2000Km before the problems started. I discovered today that my mechanic forgot the fuel filter last time around...

#5 ·
"Keep it simple, stupid" Is a cliche that gets used fairly frequently in my work as an IT Engineer. Don't make things more complicated than they need to be.

I wasn't calling anyone in particular stupid... maybe myself, for not reading my service invoices, but that'd be it.

#6 ·
iDav said:
"Keep it simple, stupid" Is a cliche that gets used fairly frequently in my work as an IT Engineer. Don't make things more complicated than they need to be.

I wasn't calling anyone in particular stupid... maybe myself, for not reading my service invoices, but that'd be it.
No harm no foul I know KSS, I was tryin gto be sarcastic ( but forgot the silly eyes;oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.