SaabCentral Forums banner

Cheap delivery pipes?

2K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  Chris 9-5 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
#3 ·
Vigge said:
I got my self one of those some moths ago mainly for testing. Quality is good and that about all I personally was ready be for a delivery pipe (no go all show);)
Nice to hear you are coming to the "bling school" of tuning Vigge :cheesy:

#4 ·
Chris 9-5 said:
Nice to hear you are coming to the "bling school" of tuning Vigge :cheesy:
Nope Iam not, just wanted to test one out since so many claim a delivery pipe improves this and this and its more or less a must have mod in the engine bay.
Until I came a cross this seller I have postponed the testing due to rip off pricing these pipes usually run for.
So if testing does not show any gain, I will sell it and put the std one back in.
No show all go for me:cheesy:

#5 ·
Vigge said:
Nope I am not :cheesy:
Oh............ Yes you are :cheesy:

#8 ·
Yes they have very ,very high delivery rates-70 GBP to Bulgaria.
Otherwise it already would bling under my bonnet.
Maybe I'll contact the seller and ask him for other delivery option,but now I'll custom repaint the car and funds are low..:lol:

#10 · (Edited)
69£ delivery cost for a part that costs 99...dont think so. And i live in Norway...... way to high postage for me.

#11 ·
I think they are dearer than that cos the reserve isnt met yet :eek:

#12 ·
I think they are dearer than that cos the reserve isnt met yet
I found this shop a week ago and regullary observe it.
Swedish couriers are slow but expensive-my fogs travel more than 10 days and charge was 40 euro for 1.5 kg.
The pipe delivery is over 100 Euro for ? kg.
Should check for ordinary post service.
There will be no perfomance gain,but it is so blingy!:cheesy:

#14 ·
SaabBlackMan said:
How come the U.K. got all the good stuff shoot its so hard to find a kool loooking delivery pipe in the U.S. Damn man.
Ask parts@genuinesaab.com if they have any more lying around.

Nick found one for me... nice and blingy, and not a bit of added performance! Just the way I like it ;)

#15 ·
stipud said:
Nick found one for me... nice and blingy, and not a bit of added performance! Just the way I like it ;)
:cheesy: lol :cheesy:

#16 ·
Kermit said:
£49 for delivery is a downright rip-off. I could swallow £15 at a push, but £49........no way pedro. :nono;:lol:
Delivery might be "costly" but the pipe itself is less than 1/3 of the price for instance what abbott wants for theirs + you get the IC to delivery pipe hose as well.Even with delivery you are still 50% cheaper:cheesy: So I wonder where the rip-offing actually takes place.

My pipe came in 3days and cost me 140£ delivered to my home door.

#18 ·
Personally I just dont understand why people waste time and money on stuff that has NO performance gains at all :roll:

Utter madness :roll:

#19 ·
stipud said:
Ask parts@genuinesaab.com if they have any more lying around.

aight then I through him an email...he said "I dont need it" So i told him its for cosmetic purpose though I dont really care right now I just think it looks cool..I have more important thing that i am going to be spending my money on like installing my TD04 lol..I just got the lines from the junk yard. I know thats going to be a arm and a leg.

#20 ·
SaabBlackMan said:
aight then I through him an email...he said "I dont need it" So i told him its for cosmetic purpose though I dont really care right now I just think it looks cool..I have more important thing that i am going to be spending my money on like installing my TD04 lol..I just got the lines from the junk yard. I know thats going to be a arm and a leg.
Yeah, Nick used to sell the delivery pipes on his website, but after he tested them and found out they hurt performance, he took it down.

http://www.trolltuner.com/archives/2006/04/delivery_pipe.html#comments

#21 ·
SaabBlackMan said:
I have more important thing that i am going to be spending my money on like installing my TD04 .
Exactly - power first - bling last! ;)

PS - I never did listen to my own advice :p

#24 ·
Hi guys,
I surrender and go for one of this;oops:.
I know that it will not improve the power delivery,but will it increase the lag? Any noticeable negative power changes at all?
No comments for "visual" power which shines from the pipe.

This is after I swear that except repaint I'll not play with the car till autumn.;oops:;oops:;oops:

#25 ·
#26 ·
In matter of fact this guy is nice to communicate,offered other delivery options and even with the higher rates products are much cheaper than Abbott and Maptun alternatives.Both of them also use DHL and UPS only so delivery isn't cheap at all.
I also was pissed off because of this 49/69 Pounds,but as I told you after dialogue things look better.
When my pipes&tubes arrive I'll tell you about quality,but they looks well made.
I'm guessing why nobody made lower part of the cobra flatter but wider-like the last OEM model,but still tried to bend round pipe with smaller diameter?

Bling,bling,bling......:cheesy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.