Nice body kit, me too :) [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Nice body kit, me too :)

19th June 2003, 04:53 PM
There is very nice saab 9000 aero with mitsubishi lancer evo 6 front bumper, is there a pic from the back side?

My english is not perfect :oops:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/volvo85/volvo85/Saab/saab%209000%20EVO%206.jpg

TheRedRocket
19th June 2003, 05:03 PM
I hate it. Im sorry.

Angua
19th June 2003, 05:21 PM
Interesting, but not for me!

BillJ
19th June 2003, 07:49 PM
Looks like a riced-up Astra... :roll:

Welcome to SaabCentral, 9000. I can't believe no-one had used that name before :o

aeroman
19th June 2003, 07:52 PM
Sorry but I think that it will be difficult to do worst, just horrible :roll:

Marrk
20th June 2003, 05:50 AM
Damn...thats what I was going to do...ok, back to the drawing board!

Jim
20th June 2003, 07:08 AM
Soory but that is awful looking, why not just by a Mitsubushi?

20th June 2003, 07:23 AM
Mitsubishi evo 6 is too expensive.

I might fit it difrent way.

Cektop
28th June 2003, 06:47 PM
This ....thing ....it's horrible!!!

BurnsSide42
2nd July 2003, 11:35 PM
hey now, that's not nice of all ya's...i mean, yes it IS very different and a bit too close to the Rice Rockets out there, but beneath all that "stuff" is a HQ Saab. So be kind to it, and get ride of that huge nose and the park bench on the trunk ;) If it were to be only one thing to be taken off, i'd say that ridiculous WING...those do bother me, simple is all you need, unless you are drying clothes! It's a good looking car to start with, all she needs is a nice set of rims, maybe a lowering kit and some polish ;) oh and a t3/t4 turbo :) but anyways, thx for posting, it'll give us ideas and help as to our own 9KT's
~BS42~

Castor Troy
3rd July 2003, 08:53 PM
the bumper looks OK, but that wing makes the baby jesus cry. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

4th July 2003, 03:11 PM
the bumper looks OK, but that wing makes the baby jesus cry. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

yes, litle smaller wing would be better
itīs not my car i wish ti was

PS. you are the first who think itīs OK

tandino
4th July 2003, 04:15 PM
WRONG - VERY WTONG :!

CoLLect
12th July 2003, 11:07 AM
i wanna see what the blue ....looks to be saab, next to it, looks like :x

ageybaby
13th July 2003, 06:32 AM
i don't think it looks to bad actually, 9000, very vauxhall carltonesque it is a little over the top but each 2 there own who am i to say i only run a 900 Ruby!!!!!! :nono; :cheesy:

Jason_9000CD23T
13th July 2003, 01:50 PM
Yes, quite wrong indeed. I've yet to see an aftermarket bodykit for a Saab that doesn't ruin the cars image. In fact the only decent aftermarket bodykits are those seen on Toyota Supra's and then, only the subtle ones.

I think you need to be under 25 to appreciate the current trend for gluing bits of ugly fibreglass to your car. Those of us over 25 are far too sensible and the need to modify is bourne out by a desire to make the car handle/drive/accelerate better rather than just making it "look" quick. :D

bohtak
14th July 2003, 06:19 AM
:o oh no! should have been simple.

14th July 2003, 01:38 PM
Yes, quite wrong indeed. I've yet to see an aftermarket bodykit for a Saab that doesn't ruin the cars image. In fact the only decent aftermarket bodykits are those seen on Toyota Supra's and then, only the subtle ones.

I think you need to be under 25 to appreciate the current trend for gluing bits of ugly fibreglass to your car. Those of us over 25 are far too sensible and the need to modify is bourne out by a desire to make the car handle/drive/accelerate better rather than just making it "look" quick. :D

Performance must be good but why is ti so wrong to make car look nice to your own eyes. :-??

And your line of 25 age, i dont say anything, itīs ridiculous to judge anybody by age :nono;

Jason_9000CD23T
14th July 2003, 01:58 PM
Performance must be good but why is it so wrong to make car look nice to your own eyes.

Just my own point of view, after all, how people spend their own money is none of my business.

And your line of 25 age, i dont say anything, itīs ridiculous to judge anybody by age

I didn't intend to be judgemental, or cause offence, if I did offend you I apologise! :oops:

I'm just a stating what I know to be the case in the area of the UK in which I live. Round here, guys either grow out of car modding and end up buying a "sensible" family car (as needs must) this generally goes for the majority. The minority go the other way and get into real performance cars, i.e. Jap turbo's, BMW M-Classes but not Saabs as a rule.