SaabCentral Forums banner

Interior fusebox location 900/II Convertible

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  earthworm 
#1 · (Edited)
In my saab 900/II convertible from 1995 the interior lights don't work at all, even those in the trunk. My suspision is that the fuse is blown. I tried to locate the interior fusebox but couldn't find it. It isn't under the rear seat, nor is it at the front left side at the driver below the dashboard. I searched all over the car but just can not find it.

Anyone know where i can find the interior fusebox which contains the fuse for the interior loghts for my Saab 900/II convertible ? If you have a picture even i would appreciate it a lot !

#4 ·
beerke said:
In my Saab 900/II convertible from 1995 the interior lights don't work at all, even those in the trunk. My suspicion is that the fuse is blown. I tried to locate the interior fusebox but couldn't find it. It isn't under the rear seat, nor is it at the front left side at the driver below the dashboard. I searched all over the car but just can not find it.

Anyone know where i can find the interior fusebox which contains the fuse for the interior lights for my Saab 900/II convertible ? If you have a picture even i would appreciate it a lot !
The ownership of one of these cars (or any vehicle or complex appliance) without the owners manual is an exercise in futility..
Even the Haynes manual is better than nothing....
Usually it is not a blown fuse- lets hope not anyway - a blown fuse can be a sign of trouble.
Most of the interior fuses are located at the end of the dash panel - one end or the other.... ours, in America, are at the left side..
I could not find a pic, but you do not need one.
Other than burned out bulbs, the usual problem is a dirty switch.

And, welcome to SaabCentral..
And please do not forget your radio code:cheesy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.