SaabCentral Forums banner

Sold it

678 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  TROLLhattenschatten 
#1 ·
Well, I sold the 1998 Saab 900 convertible today. It was my first Saab but I learned quite a bit from her. She's a solid car with a strong motor and comfy cabin. I hope she makes the new owner happy. I got $5,500 for her on Ebay. I took it to an indie Saab shop for a buyer-requested inspection today and she passed with flying colors. bye-bye

See less See more
#5 ·
Oh yeah, they definately got a good deal. We still have two more though. I have my Saab 9-3 Sedan and we now have the 1999 Saab 9-3 convertible. I just ordered some 17" wheels for the new vert Christmas. I'll post pics as soon as she's ready for her debut. Unfortunately, my wife won't let me drop it. She doesn't like the solid ride of my car with the Eibah pro kit. .

Are you getting another saab?
I have a 2000 9-3 sedan and just picked up a 1999 9-3 convertible. I was originally going to flip the 9-3 but my wife likes it better than the 900 (she never really loved the green).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.