SaabCentral Forums banner

Does anyone know where this started?

665 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Leon 
#1 ·
Hey all! Does anyone know where this came from?

http://www.cooliemail.com/saab-fuel-pump.html

Obviously, it's not working, but it seems to me that he's the one who started the "Cut Access Panel" under rear seat procedure. I remember seeing him step by step doing the process. Alas, it may be lost forever...:(

How did this link come about? Was he a member on this forum? I've searched through all the "PUMP" posts and have found nothing... ?? Any thoughts??

#2 ·
Sorry to bump, but it seems it got over looked... PMI? Earthworm? Do any of you know? It's a shame to have such great information lost... :confused:

#6 ·
Ah, thanks guys, but I already have these under favorites. This one was a link, it doesn't work now, but when we were all discussing back in 2005 how to go about the different ways to change the fuel pump. This guy was the first to do it and document it with pictures in a step by step DIY tutorial. I guess it's lost. Man, I should have saved all of the information. :evil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.