SaabCentral Forums banner

Tricked Out NG900

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  hkayssi 
#1 ·
Ok, so I used to have a tricked out Honda Civic. Cool air intake, mods, body kit, 18s, blah, blah, blah... I dont want to go *EXTREME* with my Saab or anything like the honda - but I would like to add some style. However, I cant find anything as far as aftermarket stuff to consider besides wheels. (by the way, which is a better fit for the 900 - 17's or 18's ?)
I have a '95 900s 4-door hatchback. Dont get me wrong, i love the car stock, but stock isn't really my style, know what I mean? THere are some awesome 9-3's and such on here with great looking mods, but I havent come across too many tricked out 900s. Can anyone guide me to this mystical store Im looking for??
By the way, Im not really looking for performance/engine mods or anything, just looks...
And I really want parts for MY car, not substitutions that *might* fit. HAving to cut and fit stuff isnt an option - that NEVER looks right unless a pro-shop cuts and fits for you, or you just happen to kick *** at that sorta stuff.. :roll:
Anyone have any pic's of their souped up NG900 they want to show me?

#3 ·
haha, I knew someone was gonna throw the 'ricer' word at me! :D Yeah, im not really looking for THAT style so much for my car, but rather a little more sophisticated look. I wouldnt be opposed to fitting the Aero/Viggen parts since theyre made for Saabs. Can you/anyone tell me the differences between the two (or should I just not be lazy and search myself..)

#4 ·
Some of the nicest 9-3s I have seen are Abdukted's old one, and Pades from Finland. You can probably see both in the mods and tuning 900/9-3 section under Post your pics or something. There is also a member from Thailand who has a really nice car too, can't think of his name at the moment.

You probably do need to start looking around junkyards for some Viggen parts, and maybe some 2 piece bbs wheels.

#6 ·
#7 ·
coreyeroc said:
but what parts from the Viggens fit my car? front/rear bumpers, side skirts?? Just wondering.. I've looked at a few of the BBS wheels. Do 18s rub at all? I will check out those other cars. Thanks
The front and rear bumpers fit without too much work at all. You can fit the side molding as well; but you need to make sure you get the ones from a 4 door Vig. 2 door sides won't fit. As for wheels; 17s fit fine, and 18s will work but you need to be cautious of the offset. there is more about this here as well: http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104067&highlight=Tires+fits And those black w/ blue rims on Pade's Viggen are 19 inch; so they will fit too if you really want to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.