SaabCentral Forums banner

Online Parts Source

900 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Saabohème 
#1 ·
Howdy All
I've been chasing a vacuum problem in the Brake Booster thread and have found a failed switch that I would like to buy online if possible. I live a full 2 hour drive from a dealership and with work and life it just doesn't happen.
So, I've looked on Eeuroparts.com, and TheSAABSite.com with no luck and now I'm hoping that somebody out there has anotehr source that could try.
The part is the vacuum activated pump control switch for the '96 900, auto.
Any and all suggestions appreciated.
Ron

#3 ·
I'm hoping for the same and will be calling them from work today to find out. The only Saab shop local to me is a private shop run by an individual that I just can't bring myself to spend money with.

Ron

#6 ·
oregonxv said:
So, I've looked on Eeuroparts.com, and TheSAABSite.com with no luck and now I'm hoping that somebody out there has anotehr source that could try.
He tried there already.

Though I have spoken to them a few times (at eeuroparts) and they will order any part you need as well... Just gotta call either of them (eeuroparts or Genuinesaab) and talk to them; rather than just looking on the site. ;)

#7 ·
Part Ordered

Thanks for the input everybody, I called the Dealership today. They have a new guy in the parts department and it looks like a SIGNIFICANT improvement. I went ahead and ordered the part so we'll see how the rest of the process goes.
Ron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.