SaabCentral Forums banner

I Need Service Manual- 1996 900s 2.3l

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Corona 
#1 ·
Hello. Does Anyone Have A Pdf Of The Service Manual For This Car. It Is A Hatchback 900s. I Will Greatly Appreciate It.

#3 ·
Yes I Know They Sell It In The Stores. I Am Looking For One That Maybe Is Off A Cd Or In Pdf Format. I Have Gotten Plenty Of Manuals From Forums Before. Hopefully Someone Has It. If You Need It Also Let Me Know So When I Find It I Can Forward It To You.

#14 ·
I'm a fan of the WIS for technical info. I'm not sure if it's even possible to get a legit copy of it though, can anyone clear me up on that?

Either way send me a message and I'm sure I can help you find a copy ;)
I've got a copy covering ng900's ('94 - '98).

Andrew

#16 ·
I'd rather get a legit copy. I don't think they make those anymore for the ng900 (too old). If you're refering to the ebay stuff, those CDs are mostly if not all copies to begin with.

Read the sellers feedbacks and you see people saying those were bad quality copies. :cry:

Obviously I didn't check all the sellers on ebay but the ones I checked were selling bootleg copies :cry:

#17 ·
Yeah I know, I got one that I thought was legit off ebay, but turned out to not be, and wasn't even the WIS as advertised, it was just a couple of cd's out the othe mitchel set.

Hence I found myself a copy of the real WIS. And I wasn't paying anyone for a pirated copy of it either. I would have got a legit if possible, but couldn't find it.

Andrew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.