SaabCentral Forums banner

ACC Diagnostic Codes

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  kpa2004 
#1 ·
Every once and a while my acc will go through its diagnostic mode which results in it being backlit more than usual and the fan blowing at max a few times for a few seconds. The result of this process is the flashing of two codes:

0 & 22

It flashes this about 5 or 6 times. I have searched through the forums and am yet to determine what code 22 is meant to indicate. Can anyone help?

#2 ·
Got an answer from Nick T; great guy, tons of knowledge. He has told me that it is the acc going through calibration and that if it does this repeatedly that the acc needs to be reprogrammed by the tech II at the dealer. Specifically "SPS program ACC". Hope this helps others.

#3 ·
Ok, new problem. My acc has been reprogrammed as indicated above, but today for the first time the entire acc went dead and displayed 00. Thats all.

Pressing any acc button did nothing, and a quick restart did not resolve the problem. The only way I was able to remove the error code was to shut the vehicle off and lock it, then unlock it and restart the vehicle. After that everything seemed well.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

#4 ·
I'd like to know about the code 22.

Mine only does that when the heat is high for an hour or more (usually my wife is driving, I can't take that much heat:) Then, the ACC will go crazy, blowing cold air, hot air, stopping, starting - totally unaffected by the on/off button. Then a code 22.

Then, it's fine again.

This has only happened 3-4 times, but it is strange. I have calibrated the ACC but that doesn't seem to help.

#5 ·
Well I have the codes for the ACC display, however it doesnt have "22", it has.....01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 07, 08, 12, 13, 14, 18, 20,21,23. Are you sure its a 22 and not a number missing some parts? I know "0" means no faults. Which is weird because if it said 0 then it shouldnt flash anything else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.